Thursday 21 February 2008

YouTube's Best Bits

A late night last Thursday was followed by a very early start on the Friday as I was on the the breakfast show shift.

YouTube was created three years ago last Friday so as I was working as a broadcast journalist, I put together a package with some of the most notorious YouTube clips. Some of the YouTube clips don't really work on radio so I selected those that worked as audio clips as well as video.

CLICK HERE to listen to my YouTube feature.

I also put together a feature on the planned closure of Lansdowne Primary school in the Canton area of Cardiff - and all the disagreement and controversy that goes with it.

CLICK HERE to listen to my Lansdowne feature.

And it you're interested in seeing the clips that made up my YouTube montage, here they are:






















No comments:

Post a Comment