Saturday 21 June 2008

BBC Radio Derby Placement

Here are the other pieces I did on placement at BBC Radio Derby:

I went to 'the pictures' at a traditional cinema in Belper...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THEN CLICK PLAY

On my first day I asked people in Derby whether the London 2012 Olympics would benefit them and their city...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THEN CLICK PLAY

Later that week the 10p tax row started and I found people affected by the tax change had no idea they'd be paying more tax...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THEN CLICK PLAY

And finally, what the most annoying or offensive TV ad you've seen in the last year?..

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN THEN CLICK PLAY

It was a real challenge working in a patch I didn't know very well with people I'd never met, but I got a lot from the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment