Saturday 2 August 2008

Channel 4 News - Best Student Film


Last week I found out that I had won a Channel 4 News New Talent competition - best student film.

As part of winning, the film I entered is being showcased on the Channel 4 News website. It's an absolute honour to have a film of mine on such a prestigious website. To have a look, click here.

Alternatively you can watch the film as I've uploaded it above and read more about it in an earlier blog.

The judges said: 'As well as it being a good story, we thought it was well told with a nice script and accomplished delivery. '

ThameNews.net a great source of news on the lovely market town of Thame, has a short piece on it.

I thoroughly enjoyed making the piece back in March with coursemate Dan O'Brien. In September we will be heading to Channel 4 News HQ on Gray's Inn Road in London to spend a day with the people that make arguably the best news programme in Britain. Hopefully I'll get a chance to ask a few more questions of Jon Snow. I wonder if he'll remember me? You can read my blog on the interview with Jon Snow here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mark! The film does look very professional, hopefully see you on C4 soon enough.

    ReplyDelete