Monday, 1 June 2015


I've recently been to Doncaster to film a sad story about the dangers of asbestos. The family of a man who died after being exposed to hazardous material at work are calling on former colleagues to come forward to help them gain compensation. Dale Yarrow died of mesothelioma, a cancer of the lining of the lungs which is caused by exposure to harmful asbestos dust decades earlier...

BBC Copyright

1 comment:

  1. Those companies must have known about the dangers of asbestos by the 1980s!