Sunday 15 May 2022

Running & Filming Leeds Half Marathon

When I was told I was going to be reporting on Leeds Half Marathon I said to the producer Jennifer that I could run it and film it at the same time! I realised it was a bit of a mad idea but to her credit she agreed. Cameraman Dan Nelson provided me with a small 360 camera (where it films all around you) on a selfie stick and I filmed about 5 different sections of the race while I was running including an interview with Leeds Rhinos coach Jamie Jones-Buchanan who I spotted halfway through. I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge of running the race then putting this story together with Dan. An exhilarating and exhausting experience!


BBC Copyright

1 comment:

  1. Why do they do it indeed... Can't imagine this is good for you... maybe a shorter one ! Very interesting coverage though.

    ReplyDelete