Sunday 6 January 2008

My BBC Radio Oxford Sports Reporting

Over Christmas I have been reporting on football matches for the sports programme on BBC Radio Oxford.

I covered five games...

Yesterday (5th January) I covered the Abingdon United v Paulton Rovers match. The match was abandoned, find out why by CLICKING HERE.

New Years Day took me to the local derby between Oxford City v Abingdon United. CLICK HERE to listen to a montage of my reports from the match.

I reported at Ardley United v Milton United near Bicester on Saturday 29th December. CLICK HERE to hear me in the freezing cold conditions.

On Boxing Day I took in Banbury United v Brackley Town in the Southern League Premier. CLICK HERE for my take on the game.

On the 22nd December I travelled to Brackley to cover their match with Halesowen Town. CLICK HERE to listen to my reports on the match.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll one day be your secrateary... so long as you can cope with the spelling mistakes...

    ReplyDelete