Friday 4 March 2011

Hot Tub Mascot

One of the most enjoyable aspects of being the radio car reporter is the range of stories I get to cover.

Hard news is what you live for as a reporter but it's great to be able to do some light hearted stories from time to time. Serious stories often tell themselves (you stick to telling the listener the hard facts) whereas lighter stories offer the opportunity to be more creative. Today, for example, I reported from a hot tub...









Podcast Powered By Podbean

And the other day I went to Derbyshire County Cricket Club as they're in search of someone to be the mascot. I gave it a go...











Podcast Powered By Podbean


I've made some changes to the blog - a new name: 'Behind The Stories' which sums up more accurately what I'm writing about and a new, more exciting design. After three and a half years, I felt it was time for the blog to be refreshed. I hope you like what you see.

1 comment:

  1. I like the hot tub article - very interesting - didn't know anything about them before.

    ReplyDelete