Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tour de France 2015

I've really loved reporting on the Tour de France for a second year. The highlight for me was doing an interview for 5 Live and the BBC Sport website with the man who bought Lance Armstrong to ride a Tour charity event. I felt it was important that I pushed Geoff Thomas hard to justify his actions and to his credit I think he argued his points well...


I also had the opportunity to speak to some of the ten British riders who competed in this year's Tour. Steve Cummings executed his race brilliantly to win stage 14. I interviewed him earlier in the Tour in Tarbes...


I spoke to the British twin brothers Simon and Adam Yates on the first day in the Pyrenees...


Alex Dowsett pulled out of the Tour de France as he couldn't recover from an elbow injury. I interviewed him a couple of hours before he abandoned...

No comments:

Post a Comment